Thursday, January 15, 2009

What happens in Geermu stays in Geermu! and Christmas...

Well,

That didn't last long..

It seems that the love and feelings shared between 王桂燕 and I are gone. I am not sure at what point they left, but they aren't here anymore. We will see in the future, but I am pretty sure we are finished. I am not happy, but the culture divide seems to be too great. Plus, we live too far apart.

Moving on..

Christmas was fairly fun... We put on a play. I will upload the video to Youtube soon. The Chinese really go all out with the fireworks during Christmas( they say it is absolutely CRAZY during the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), so I am excited to see that.)! They use these MONSTER firecrackers that look and sound like Dynamite!

Anyway... On to new things...

I think I may stay in China a bit longer than one year... I want to give myself a better chance to be more fluent with the language. Also, there are business dealings I may have a say in... I will blog about this later.

Anyway, School is going fine. I am very used to teaching now. I am in a groove, I guess you can say...

I have added many photos to my photo section. Please go there and enjoy. More videos are also getting prepped.

No comments: