Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sorry about the lack of info, it isn't for a lack of info to give...

Ni Hao all,

I'm sorry that I've been unable to write anything or communicate over the past few days. I have been in training and that meant traveling our of my city. I hope to have the internet set up at my apartment by tommorow.

Things have been VERY interesting so far, and not quite as different as I would have thought. The main difference is the people. I will write much more in my next blog. I have already written a few on my personal computer and will upload them once my internet is running. Also, I have some pictures and video that I hope to get up.

I look forward to teaching (I start tonight) and am beginnning to feel more settled.


This is just a little quick blog, but They wilol be flying for the next few weeks, I'm sure, then they will begin to slow as life begins to get more "normal" for me.

I hope to jump on skype by tommorow as well.


I may have a difficult time losing weight here... The food is SO GOOD!!!!


See you later!

Adam

I do miss most of you!!

No comments: